Servicing The Eastern and CBD Suburbs For over 10 Years
|Ph: 0407 304 977|
For those of us who didn’t inherit a green thumb, the benefits of having a professional garden service for your property are endless. A professional gardener will take the hassle out of planting and maintaining a beautiful garden. Often the gardens in our neighborhoods that we envy are the work of a professional gardening service.
Many companies offer services that go beyond everyday gardening, and Guaranteed Garden Services is no exception. We can do everything from new turf through to installing a new irrigation service for your home. Our professional staff are equipped with the know-how to get the most out of your landscape.
Benefit of Using a Gardening Service
Advantages of hiring a professional garden service:
• Professional gardeners will have all of the necessary tools needed to get your garden and lawn in fantastic shape. No longer will you have to worry about filling your mower up with petrol or if the hedge trimmer is broken.
• Gardeners are knowledgeable in what care is needed for your plants. This means knowing which fertilizer to use, what species of plants will thrive in your garden and how to control pests and plant diseases.
• A set lawn maintenance service can be developed through a professional gardening service. No more worries about you trying to schedule mowing into your already busy days.
• And last but not least a gardening service provides you with convenience. Gardening can be hard work, and the majority of homeowners who hire a professional gardener say it is well worth the money spent.
While the benefits of hiring a professional gardening service are easy to see, when it comes to choosing the right gardener can be a difficult choice. At Guaranteed Garden Services you can rest assured that we will work with you to develop a gardening maintenance plan perfect for your property.
Choosing a Gardening Service
When looking for a professional gardening service, consider the following:
• Ask around. Be sure to get recommendations from family and friends as well as local nurseries and garden supply stores. This way you’ll be able to have a look at the type of work the company does beforehand.
• Make sure you ask about the price. Gather a few quotes. At Guaranteed Garden Services we offer a free quotation service. This way you’ll get an idea of the exact costs for the job at hand. We also provide a maintenance plan service so you can have a manicured garden all year round.
• Request to know the background and qualifications of garden service companies. Some areas might require specific licenses and permits for certain jobs.
At Guaranteed Garden Services we can provide you with a gardening service that is second to none. Give us a call today!